• You must be 21 years of age to apply
• A vet check is required and needs to be completed before approving your application. All of the adopter's current pets must be spayed/neutered and up to date on all vaccinations before application approval
• A reference check is required before adoption as well as contacting your landlord (if applicable)
• A home check is required and must be complete before adoption
• Puppies under 16 weeks of age are only allowed to be adopted by residents of North Carolina
• Accepting that adopting a dog is an investment financially and with time. Understand that adding a Forgotten, Now Family Dog to your family is both a time and financial commitment
• Understand that no dog is perfect, and each dog's needs are different. You must be willing to commit to the dog on current and future behavioral and medical issues
• The adoption fee includes - all age appropriate shots, deworming, rabies vaccination, microchip and spay/neuter.
Whether you have seen a specific dog and would like additional information, or you're looking for a specific type of dog and need some assistance with your search, the Forgotten, Now Family Dog Rescue team can help you with your adoption process.
All Forgotten, Now Family dog's come vetted based on the dog's needs when rescued and while under our care. Additionally, our dogs are closely monitored while in Forgotten, Now Family Foster homes, and we assess each dog to understand their personality and ideal living situation.
Are you ready to apply and have your home be one of our dog's forever homes?