Phoenix with our rescue because he was surrendered by a Good Samaritan to the emergency vet office. Unfortunately Phoenix has lived a life of terror. Each scar is a map to his own personal hell he’s attended for years. Every inch of him has scar heals from various stages. This guy has been failed by everyone who lets this happen. Our family has to step forward for him. He deserves it. He has soulful eyes and he is rising from the ashes. He has been through so much, but he makes progress everyday and is ready for his patient and loving forever home.
Somethings to know about Phoenix:
- Amazing on the leash
- Potty Trained
- Loves to sleep
- Loves to run around the yard with zoomies
- Has no intrest in squirrels
- Loves car rides
- Loves puppacinos
- Very shy at first
- Needs slow introduction to other dogs. He wants to play, he just does not understand personal space
- Has a great recall and knows his name
- Scared of balls, but loves tug a war
- loves treats, but does not beg
Adopt Phoenix Today!